Here are some bullet points to help you navigate your InMail. To access voice-mail press the soft key on the display, and check display for options.
- Mail box set-up options press 67
- Record your security code press 7
- Record your mailbox name press 76
- Record your personal greeting press 4
- Listen to your messages press 77
- Leave messages press 5
- Exit your mailbox press 9
- To call in remotely to check your messages: during the playing of your general company message press the pound key (#) plus your 4 digit extension number.
- To leave a message for your co-worker: during the playing of your general message press the star key (*) then the 4 digit extension number.
- Staff with mailboxes only have to dial the voice-mail pilot number (usually 3000) in order to set up their mailboxes. Once there press # and the extension number then follow prompts.
- Transferring employees into their voice-mail: Press transfer, dial 3000 and then hang up.